Leadership Alumni Organization
Building on a decade of leadership excellence, the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Alumni Organization is an extension of the strength and dedication of hundreds of graduates of the Leadership Program. The Alumni Organization was developed as an opportunity for program graduates to continue their leadership journeys and give back to the produce community.
The Organization was founded on three core goals:
- To assist members in enhancing their professional development
- To provide service to the produce industry and United Fresh
- To raise awareness of and support for the United Produce Industry Leadership Program, the Alumni Organization, and United Fresh
To help implement these goals, the organization is led by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Alumni Organization Activities
- Annual Alumni Reunion Dinner
- Salute to Leadership Raffle
- Alumni Newsletter
- Outstanding Alumnus Award
2013 Nomination Form
- Networking Opportunities
Alumni Organization Board
2012-2013 Leadership Alumni Organization Board
- John Jackson, Chairman (Class 11) – CEO
- Beachside Produce
- Greg Kurkjian, Vice Chairman (Class 7) – Vice President, Retail Sales
- Mann Packing Company
- Wes Liefer, Past Chairman (Class 11) – President
- Pura Vida Farms, LLC
- Trent Bishop (Class 5) – Vice President/Sales Manager
- Lone Star Citrus Growers
- Katy Blowers (Class 14) – Marketing Specialist
- Church Brothers, LLC
- Chuck Ciruli, Jr. (Class 10) – CEO
- Ciruli Brothers
- TJ Fleming (Class 10) – Vice President
- Strube Celery & Vegetable Co
- Gretchen Kreidler (Class 16) – Retail Account Manager
- IFCO Systems, N.A.
- Lance McMillan (Class 6) – National Sales Manager
- Sunkist Growers, Inc.
- Neil Merritt (Class 15) – Division Vice President, National Accounts
- Ready Pac Foods, Inc.
- Mark Peterson (Class 12) – General Manager
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- Debi Street (Class 6) – Innovation and Development Manager
- Village Farms
- Nichole Towell (Class 15) – Marketing Development Manager
- Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Inc.
All graduates of the United Fresh Leadership Program are eligible to join the Leadership Alumni Organization. A membership application is available here
. Annual dues are $100, payable in the summer.
This section is for members of the United Fresh Leadership Alumni Organization.
Click here for special access to members-only resources such as the Leadership Alumni Directory, the Leadership Advisor newsletter and more! Thank you for your support of the Leadership Alumni Organization.
Membership is open to all graduates of the Produce Industry Leadership Program. Not a member? Click here to download the application form.
For additional information about the Leadership Alumni Organization, please contact
, senior vice president, member services, foundation, at 202-303-3408.